Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Small update

Sharing another small update as more items trickle in.

I updated my collection and wish list pages as well as added a For Trade page. I also updated the Tips page with more sites and info.

I got these 2 in the mail this morning. My post office lady was so happy she didn't have to go up 3 flights anymore since we moved. :3

The large object on the left I got for $5.00 from Michaels. It's gonna make an awesome Lip Rod!

Once again the figure on the right is sealed... I'm debating deboxing all of my dolls but keeping them complete because I just got some shadow boxes from Michaels since they were 40% off. One was on Clearance. I'm super stoked to set it all up and show it to you, so I'll be updating this post tonight when it's all set up!

Update

Left to Right: Sailor Team, Petit Soldier, Sailor Moon World, Dream Pocket, Irwin 2001 11"; Top: Sitting Shelf Plush, Keychain Plush, Card

Left to right, top to bottom: Romantic Heroine, Irwin Adventure Mini w/her Crescent Moon Wand, a card, a candy figure, Irwin keychain, Rooted Hair SD figure, and the Omake figure with space sword

No comments:

Post a Comment