Thursday, May 23, 2013

Excellent M, updated Wish List

Late last night (because I have no life) I found the Excellent M figure of Sailor Uranus on Rakuten. I bought her, so here's hoping she shows up at FromJapan!



The listing says she has her stand, so I assume she has no box, but I believe she doesn't come with anything else, except a numbered name plate, but I'm willing to let that go until I can get one at a decent price CIB. 

In the end I paid 2619 Yen, which with the awesome conversion rate, is around $26 USD before some shipping and later fees. I think this is great for the condition she's in.

I've also added a few items to a new section on my wish list "Other Sailor Moon Wish List". They include one of the GE keychains and StarS vol. 1 and 2 (Tokyopop manga). 

No comments:

Post a Comment