Friday, May 24, 2013

More exciting collection updates!

First off, while having a tough time at work very early this morning, I found out I won this! I love figures with weapons and so Uranus with her wand was too cute to resist. I absolutely love this one from just seeing the pictures, even more than the dolls. I can't wait to get her here with her family! XD

After a long 9 hour shift, I came home to these!


Uranus fits so nicely on our futon. I snagged the 6" Irwin doll off of Bonanza for $35. I'm unboxing her though, because I'm getting the yellow ones CIB. The MINT box, only opened once by me, will be availible in my trades page. But back to the doll, I love that it easily holds both weapons. Simply awesome! I can even say I prefer her to the 11.5" version!

Sorry for the blurry photos. I'm taking them with my Vita since its the fastest option for uploading.. all wireless!

Here's how the lower half of my collection looks now. I had to make Dream Pocket Uranus a zombie because she has no stand and its next to impossible for her to stand up on her own. I'm in the process of finding something. Also, I don't have anywhere to put the Petit Soldier, so she's out on top for the time being, but she's going in a plastic doll case later this evening.

I'll keep you guys posted, although I probably won't obtain much more until my FromJapan package arrives, but I still have 2 auctions to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment