Thursday, June 13, 2013

Huge update with unboxing, new get!

So my FromJapan order arrived a few days ago and I'm happy to share it with you all:
I had recently had this but hadn't posted an updated pic yet!



So, originally I was gonna replace my figure, but I noticed that they're different! The one on the right is the original which was packaged by itself and no lip rod. On the left is the second version packed with Neptune and a mini lip rod. The eyes and stand are different!
Over a foot of Uranus awesomeness. The Excellent M Models are amazing! She's even taller than the Irwin 11.5", of course, on the left. Sailor Team doll is on the left.

I love this one, so cute and has the mini lip rod!

There's the bootleg keychain in the top middle, the orange hair figure on the right.

The keychain is new.

Also, here is the unboxing video:

Much to my amazement, the Excellent M Model figure is much much larger than I ever imagined. For $25 before shipping/fees I would say it was well worth it! I have a weak spot for figures like these, either very lightweight, hollow plastic or vinyl.

Don't expect a major update like this for awhile as I'm sure most of the items on my list are the expensive ones. I've seen a lot of the lip rods recently, but god, I can't shell out an entire summer paycheck or more for one. So, sadly, I'll wait on the sidelines!

Feel free to post with comments or suggestions and don't forget the subscribe via email!
Thanks!!

Edit: So happy!!! Just won the lot of communicator watches on Ebay! If anyone's interested, I'm selling / trading Sailor Mars' Communicator Watch. Check out my trade section for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment