Saturday, June 1, 2013

Collection pics, GE gets!

So I'm on my way~ I got all of the GE Uranus merchandise in today. Boy does it make my crappy paycheck feel better! But before that, I got the Saturn shirt from the Hot Topic sale. Unfortunetly it isn't my size just quite.. I can wear it but I'm worried it'll rip, so for now it's display only.


Now, onto the Uranus gets!!!
 
I recieved this spare stand from nitczn on LJ. Now my 11" Irwin Uranus can prepare for battle and not fall over!

The cel phone strap, button, and keychain! I like that all the packaging matches and the cel phone strap looks really nice in person.

I didn't really have anywhere else to hang the sticker... apartments limit the number of holes in the wall... sorry Jupiter!

Okay, so in almost every shot of this the background looks purple. In person, it's BLUE. I really love this scroll now that I've bought it and seen it in person. It's pretty!!

The wallscroll took the place of my Saturn one.

The vol 7 manga!! Not quite here yet.. I'm still on volume 4...

A cute chibi from the inside pages. :D

I hope you all enjoyed! Feel free to comment with questions or general feels! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment