Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Cards! and I finally finished my Y!JP spree. I think...

So somehow I ended up venturing into card territory. I don't usually collect cards for characters because there's often limited ones and far too many to count, but I just decided to snag these for now. I have another small batch on the way, too. I'm still working out what they are, but I think these may be the "soft prisms" I read about once.

Anyway, the pics! The bottom right one isn't a legit card, just a laminated photo. I think.

Also with my Yahoo Japan spree, I've gained the Uranus Hoop Keychain today. Right now I have no other pending orders except my Excellent Model before I can ship it all to me. However, I will give one last looksee before I decide to quit this time. :D I was kinda sad, seeing a Neptune Talisman for 700,000 Yen :( But it seems the Talismans and Lip Rods will run me around $700 each if I'm lucky. I don't have that kind of cash right now, sadly! :p Luckily, I don't really care for the Uranus Talisman. It's really too small to make any sense like the other 2. A full sized replica? Yeah, then we'll talk. :D

Oh, and PowerAnime finally got back to me. They're very nice once you get in contact with them! They have the rest of the GE merchandise set aside for me, so now I'm not missing anything except 1 shirt. :D Yay!! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment